This Moroccan Artistic Brown Berber Rug is from Beni Ourain tribe. Moroccan Beni Ourain carpets are woven by our artisans in the high atlas mountain from undyed natural wool and traditionally decorated with Checkered designs. These magnificent Moroccan rugs have the fascinating ability to connect the long history of the nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors. The famous Beni Ourain rug is on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines. This Moroccan rug with character goes perfectly with all interior styles, Bohemian, Modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian, Traditional…Our Moroccan rug will bring warmth to a minimalist and designer room while in more traditional décor, it introduces a dose of pop modernity. It is definitely the little something that humanizes a raw atmosphere or harmonizes a contemporary interior.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- Custom Sizes (if you have a specific sizes that doesn’t exist in our range let us know by a message)
- Handmade by our Artisan in the High Atlas Mountains, Morocco
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship
- Expedited Shipping.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 4-6 weeks. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping through FedEx International Priority Or DHL Door To Door confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
There are no reviews yet.