If you’re decorating your home, think about including a cultural touch !! It would be perfect to add this lovely hand-woven wool rug to your casual seating area, this abstract rug in Yellow and pink is a one-of-a-kind work of art, it is made entirely of wool, and it is made entirely of wool. Nothing can be better than a Boujad Rug for a vibrant impression; whether you’re shopping for carpets for your home or showroom.
Traditional Moroccan boujad rugs are handwoven by our Moroccan Artisans using natural, soft wool. They have backgrounds in vivid red, pink, mauve, red, or orange, as well as unusual geometric patterns that reflect the artistic combination of Arabic and Berber cultures. Flowers, henna, leaves, berries, and other natural dyes are used to create these colors.
These rugs complement all interior design trends, including traditional, bohemian, minimalist, modern, and Scandinavian, making them the greatest option for your requirements. The covers of the top home décor magazines around the globe have also highlighted these to be one-of-a-kind, uncommon, beautiful handcrafted rugs.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 5.9 x 8.8 ft – 180 x 269 cm
- Handmade by our Artisan in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 3 to 8 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 8 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 9 business days to Australia.