Consider adding a touch of ethnic presence to your home décor. This gorgeous hand-woven rug is made of 100% wool and can be an ideal addition to your casual seating area. Whether you are looking for rugs in your home or showroom, nothing can be better than a Boujad Rug.
Boujad rugs are traditionally hand-woven by women with natural and soft wool, featuring bright red, pinks, mauve, red, or orange backgrounds, along with irregular geometric patterns reflecting the artistic blend of Arabic and Berber cultures in Morocco. The colors are made from the natural dyes of flowers, henna, leaves, and berries. Every rug is unique in its color and design, indicating a Berber women’s creative expression that has genuinely become a piece of modern art. Our traditional Moroccan rug will make sure to bring coziness and warmth to your room, along with introducing a dose of pop modernity in a traditional décor setting.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Suggested Retail Price: 1424$
- Perfect, clean
- 5. x 7.2 ft – 155 x 220 cm
- Handmade by our Artisan in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 3 to 8 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 8 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 9 business days to Australia.