This Moroccan Brown and Yellow Rug is from Mrirt tribe. Moroccan Mrirt carpets are known for high-quality wool. Mrirt Rugs are woven from undyed natural wool and they are traditionally decorated with Abstract designs. These magnificent Moroccan rugs have the fascinating ability to connect the long history of the nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors. The famous Mrirt rug is on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines. This Moroccan rug with character goes perfectly with all interior styles, Bohemian, Modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian, Traditional… Our Moroccan rug will bring warmth and coziness to your room, and will introduce a dose of pop modernity while in a more traditional décor. It definitely humanizes a raw atmosphere and harmonizes a contemporary interior.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 7.3 x 9.7 ft – 223 x 296 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
- Shipping By FedEx International Priority
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 business hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number.
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- Please view all handmade rug photos along with reading the description of the carpets. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- We will be happy to respond within minutes.
- Thank you for your visit and encouragement.