This beautiful and wonderful artistic wool rug is hand-woven by Berber women, using techniques that are being passed from generation to generation. Every rug is the unique and complete imagination of the weaver product.
These rugs are the creation of the Ben Ourain tribe. The Berber women make use of undyed natural wool to decorate rugs with traditional geometrical designs. These magnificent and sophisticated Moroccan rugs beautifully connect the ancient history of nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors through fascination. Every rug is entirely handmade and then washed and dried in the mountain air.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Suggested Retail Price: 1342.5$.
- Perfect, clean
- 5.2 x 8.3 ft – 160 x 253 cm
- Handmade by our Artisan in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 3 to 8 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 8 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 9 business days to Australia.
There are no reviews yet.