Beautiful and wonderful artistic Berber wool rug, hand-woven by Berber women in the Atlas mountains, using techniques that are being passed from generation to generation. Every rug is the unique and complete imagination of the weaver artisan. This Berber rug is from Ben Ourain tribe. Our artisans make use of undyed natural wool to decorate rugs with traditional geometrical designs. These magnificent and sophisticated Moroccan rugs beautifully connect the ancient history of nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors through fascination. Every rug is entirely handmade and then washed and dried in the mountain air. These rugs go perfectly well with all interior styles, including Traditional, Bohemian, Minimalist, Modern, and Scandinavian, making it the best choice for your needs. Beni Ourain rugs have also been featured on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines.
- Suggested Retail Price: 1275$.
- Dimensions:5’3 x8’1 ft- 162×247 cm .
- Material : wool of sheep.
- Condition: Authentic and clean.
- Delivery Time: 3 to 5 business days.
- Handmade in Atlas mountain : One of a kind.
- Eco Friendly: Totally handmade from organic materials
- FREE SHIPPING
- DUTY FREE
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK
- 100% SATISFACTION
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our rugs.
- Buyers pays for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
Chat box bellow.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
There are no reviews yet.