A lovely handcrafted statement pendant that is perfect for your bedroom, living room, or hung low over a dining table. This pendant light works well as a single feature or in a cluster with other crochet pendants.
To reflect their origin, the sculptural shapes of these lampshades are inspired by objects used in daily Moroccan life, like tagines, baskets, and pots. This stunning pendant light is made with care and attention to detail which will add a special touch that will give life and color to any room.
The lamps are crocheted by hand by female artisans in a small village of Atlas Mountains. By partnering with these women, We helps keep their traditional skills alive and create a brighter future for them and their families.
“Please note for quantity ordering: due to their Handmade nature the size may vary slightly, and that is what makes every piece a unique craft”.
Details and notes:
- Material: Sabra.
- Large: 25.5″ H x 17.5″ Diameter (65cm H x 45cm Diameter) Due to their Handmade nature the size may vary slightly.
- Light Bulb: Max 15W Warm White LED (Clear or Pearl).
- Light bulbs are not included: Our crochet lamps are supplied as lampshades only. The electrical light fittings will need to be sourced separately.
- Handmade by our Artisan in the High Atlas Mountains, Marrakesh, Morocco
- Packaging: Each pendant is flat-packed for safe and economical shipping.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-4 weeks/Qty Based. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping through FedEx International Priority Or DHL Door To Door confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Shipping takes between 4 to 8 business days to Europe.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 5 to 9 business days to Australia.
There are no reviews yet.