This beautiful and wonderful artistic Berber Wool rug is hand-woven by our truly talented artisans in the Atlas mountains, using techniques that are being passed from generation to generation. This Berber rug is from the Ben Ourain tribe. We use undyed natural wool to decorate rugs with traditional geometrical designs. These magnificent and sophisticated Moroccan rugs beautifully connect the ancient history of nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors through fascination. Every rug is entirely handmade and then washed and dried in the mountain air. These rugs go perfectly well with all interior styles, including Traditional, Bohemian, Minimalist, Modern, and Scandinavian, making them the best choice for your needs. Beni Ourain rugs have also been featured on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- Custom Sizes (if you have a specific sizes that doesn’t exist in our range let us know by a message)
- Handmade by our Artisan in the High Atlas Mountains, Morocco
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship
- Expedited Shipping.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 4-6 weeks. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping through FedEx International Priority Or DHL Door To Door confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.