This striped multicolored vintage Moroccan rug is Amazing; it gives the decor of any room a chic and stylish appearance. A uniquely beautiful, colorful Rug that will liven up any space with its rows and geometric lines.
Our rugs are made of natural wool and cotton, woven by our skilled artisans from the Atlas Mountains and they are 100 percent authentic Moroccan rugs. They combine traditional and modern design elements, making them suitable for use with a wide range of interior design aesthetics. Berber rugs stand out for their naturally occurring ivory and white tones as well as the darker, bright wool colors, which makes them an excellent choice for blending in with most color schemes.
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs. We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers!
DETAILS and NOTES
- Suggested Retail Price: 731$.
- Perfect, clean
- 2.7 x 7.8 ft – 85 x 240 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our items.
- Buyers pay for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
- Chatbox bellow.
There are no reviews yet.