This beautiful and wonderful artistic Berber yellow and white wool geometric rug is hand-woven by our artisans in the Atlas mountains, using techniques that are being passed from generation to generation. This Berber rug is from the Ben Ourain tribe. We use undyed natural wool to decorate rugs with traditional geometrical designs. These magnificent and sophisticated Moroccan rugs beautifully connect the ancient history of nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors through fascination. Every rug is entirely handmade and then washed and dried in the mountain air. These rugs go perfectly well with all interior styles, including Traditional, Bohemian, Minimalist, Modern, and Scandinavian, making them the best choice for your needs. Beni Ourain rugs have also been featured on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration.
Here at Afrikesh, we put our hearts and souls into our work every Item is handmade with love and uniquely designed and handcrafted.
We guarantee the highest-quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Suggested Retail Price: 1795.5$.
- Perfect, clean
- 7.8 x 10.2 ft – 238 x 312 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our items.
- Buyers pay for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!