This Moroccan rug has been woven by our artisans from Beni Ouarain tribes, who are famous for creating large-sized rugs that are densely woven, mostly highly piled, and with incredible attention to detail. These Berber tribes do not only use these rugs to keep their floors warm but also as heavy blankets and beds to combat the freezing winters.
Every rug is unique in its color and design, as it is indicating a Berber woman’s creative way of expression, which has genuinely became a piece of modern art. Our traditional Moroccan rug will surely bring coziness and warmth to your room, along with introducing a dose of pop modernity in a traditional décor setting.
If you are looking for something plush to stay warm at night, be sure that these gorgeous rugs are the best fit for you.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- Custom Sizes (if you have a specific sizes that doesn’t exist in our range let us know by a message)
- Handmade by our Artisan in the High Atlas Mountains, Morocco
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship
- Expedited Shipping.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 4-6 weeks. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping through FedEx International Priority Or DHL Door To Door confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.