This Zanafi Kilim rug is woven from good quality sheep wool. Kilim rugs are woven by our artisans from the High Atlas, they represent the identity of the Moroccan Berber tribes who are well-known for their rugs. After spinning the wool, the Berber artist gets her loom ready to passionately start creating her precious story as a woman, a mother, a wife, or a widow. Due to its revolutionary aspect, it looks rebellious. The roots of the Berber culture are very well reflected through Zanafi Kilim Rugs. You can opt to place this lovely piece of art on your living room’s floor, by the pool, or adjust it in your office. This fancy Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug is made of natural wool and woven by hand using hand-crafted materials, filled with artistry, history, softness, and elegance.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 6.4 x 10.1 ft – 197 x 308 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Europe.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 5 to 9 business days to Australia.