This Gray Kilim Rugs is woven from good quality sheep wool. They are weaved in the High Atlas, which symbolizes the identity of the Moroccan Berber tribes who make them. After spinning the wool, the Berber artist gets her loom ready to passionately start creating her precious story as a woman, a mother, a wife, or a widow. Due to its revolutionary aspect, it looks rebellious. The roots of the Berber culture are very well reflected through Zanafi Kilim Rugs. You can opt to place this lovely piece of art on your living room’s floor, by the pool, or adjust it in your office. This fancy Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug is made of natural wool and woven by hand using hand-crafted materials, filled with artistry, history, softness, and elegance.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- Custom Sizes (if you have a specific sizes that doesn’t exist in our range let us know by a message)
- Handmade by our Artisan in the High Atlas Mountains, Morocco
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship
- Expedited Shipping.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 4-6 weeks. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping through FedEx International Priority Or DHL Door To Door confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.