This Moroccan rug has been woven by our artisans from Beni Ouarain tribes, who are famous for creating large-sized rugs that are densely woven, mostly highly piled, and with incredible attention to detail. These Berber tribes use these rugs not only to keep their floor warm but also as heavy blankets and beds to combat the freezing winters.
Every rug is unique in its color and design, as it is indicating a Berber woman’s creative way of expression, which has genuinely become a piece of modern art. Our traditional Moroccan rug will surely bring coziness and warmth to your room, along with introducing a dose of pop modernity in a traditional décor setting.
If you are looking for something plush to stay warm at night, be sure that these gorgeous rugs are the best fit for you.
Here at Afrikesh, we put our hearts and souls into our work every Item is handmade with love and uniquely designed and handcrafted. We guarantee the highest highest-quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Suggested Retail Price: 900$
- Perfect, clean
- Size: 2.4 x 10 ft – 76 x 305 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship
- Expedited Shipping.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 4-6 weeks. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping through FedEx International Priority Or DHL Door To Door confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.