This beautiful and wonderful artistic wool rug is hand-woven by Berber women, using techniques that are being passed from generation to generation. Every rug is the unique and complete imagination of the weaver product.
These rugs are the creation of the Ben Ourain tribe. The Berber women make use of undyed natural wool to decorate rugs with traditional geometrical designs. These magnificent and sophisticated Moroccan rugs beautifully connect the ancient history of nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors through fascination. Every rug is entirely handmade and then washed and dried in the mountain air.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Suggested Retail Price: 900$
- Perfect, clean
- 3 x 7 ft – 92 x 216 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
- Shipping By FedEx International Priority
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 business hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number.
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- Please view all handmade rug photos along with reading the description of the carpets. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- We will be happy to respond within minutes.
- Thank you for your visit and encouragement.
There are no reviews yet.