This Unique vintage rug is from Boujad Tribe, weaved from natural Wool. It is a unique rare artistic handmade Moroccan carpet. Moroccan vintage rugs are considered one of the most prestigious handmade rugs in the world. Simple geometric designs, natural floral figures, Berber symbols, a beautiful combination of neutral and colorful colors, and deep, soft piles. This charming, vibrant rug with its rows of eye-catching tattoo designs and geometric medallions set against a background will enhance any setting. It has mellowed with time. The rug is soft and feels good underfoot. It’s pliable enough to drape over furniture. which makes it the best choice whether for your house or your showroom or even your wall.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Suggested Retail Price: 765$.
- Perfect, clean
- 2.1 x 6.7 ft – 65 x 205 cm
- Handmade by our Artisan in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 3 to 8 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 8 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 9 business days to Australia.
There are no reviews yet.