This zanafi kilim mustard and white rug is woven from good quality sheep wool. They are weaved in the High Atlas, which symbolizes the identity of the Moroccan Berber tribes who make them. After spinning the wool, the Berber artist gets her loom ready to passionately start creating her precious story as a woman, a mother, a wife, or a widow. Due to its revolutionary aspect, it looks rebellious. The roots of the Berber culture are very well reflected through Zanafi Kilim Rugs. You can opt to place this lovely piece of art on your living room’s floor, by the pool, or adjust it in your office. This fancy Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug is made of natural wool and woven by hand using hand-crafted materials, filled with artistry, history, softness, and elegance
Here at Afrikesh, we put our hearts and souls into our work every Item is handmade with love and uniquely designed and handcrafted.
We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 6.8 x 10.2ft – 210 x 312 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our items.
- Buyers pay for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!